We are looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Marketing Director to grow our Membership community. The right candidate will be a creative and results-oriented professional able to thrive in a fast-paced environment to help grow a high profile membership base.
Who we are looking for:
- High energy, personable, and able to manage tight deadlines with low-stress.
- Collaborative. We believe good ideas come from everywhere and everyone.
- Self-starter. Understand goals, strategize and execute, often with minimal outside input.
Responsibilities and Skills
Developing and implementing a range of marketing initiatives aimed at member acquisition across online and offline channels including:
- Partner Marketing: identify, negotiated and execute on channel partner marketing initiatives.
- Strong Digital Marketing abilities, including strong experience with SEM, display, retargeting, direct mail, affiliate and social media networks.
- Referral Marketing: identify and execute member referral strategies.
- Lead PR and communications strategy.
- We offer a competitive base, cash bonus plan and health care coverage.
- Excellent work/life balance, with opportunities to grow with the company.
- Convenient, downtown Austin offices.
This is an onsite position in Austin, TX.
Public Relations Manager
We are looking for a driven and talented PR Manager to play a key role in our communications and media initiatives. The right candidate will be able to act independently and efficiently in identifying, pitching, and developing press and media opportunities for FoundersCard.
- Writing, pitching, and communicating the FoundersCard story to media
- Social media management
Required Skills & Experience
- Two to Five Years of experience with communications and social marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to excel in environment with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task, and execute in a fast-past environment
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile
- Interest in entrepreneurial community
FoundersCard is a members-only community for entrepreneurs and innovators. Among our members are the founders and CEOs of many of today’s most successful companies and tomorrow’s most promising ventures. Based in Austin, TX, FoundersCard has members in virtually every major city.
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health Care
This is an onsite position in Austin, TX.
Member Services Associate
We're looking for an enthusiastic Member Services Specialist ready to help support our
growing Membership community! The person that will excel in this position will have a
sense of urgency to complete tasks ahead of schedule, is always willing to help, has a
great phone personality, is reasonably tech-savvy, and will hit the ground running on
Day 1! This person will also be flexible as this role is ever evolving with the needs of the
What is FoundersCard?
FoundersCard is a global membership community of over 20,000 entrepreneurs, innovators, and business professionals, offering exclusive access to premier benefits with travel, hotel, business and lifestyle brands and unique member networking events throughout the world.
- Effectively respond to Member inquires via email, phone and social media
- Manage Social Media presence by posting daily on Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn about benefits, Member Events, etc.
- Help develop stories and interviews on the FoundersCard blog, The Founder
- Consistently evaluate Membership experience to identify areas of improvement
- Manage internal inventory of Membership materials and coordinate mailing materials to Members worldwide
- Call and email new Members to welcome them to the FoundersCard community and any answer questions they have
- Consistently have a “positive can do” attitude with a willingness to help any area of the business
- You’re organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn
- You can easily adjust in a fast pace environment
- You are comfortable working in a small, intimate office setting
- You can show a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding professional goals
- You enjoy talking to people
- You have a passion for helping others and are a creative problem solver
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and while you are proficient in sending professional emails, you are not afraid to pick up the phone to resolve an issue
- You have some experience in sales, and are willing to have responsibilities that could including sales
- You have knowledge of the travel industry, including but not limited to airline, hotel, car rental rewards programs
Why Work at FoundersCard?
- FoundersCard is conveniently located in downtown Austin, TX!
- FoundersCard offers medical benefits to employees that are almost completely paid for by FoundersCard!
- Competitive base salary with potential to earn bonuses for performance
- Employees get 15 days of PTO per year and 8 paid holidays per year
- Office perks include casual dress code, contests, and Friday happy hour!
Job Type: Full Time
To apply for any of the above jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Indicate the position you're applying for in the subject line of your email.